This wonderful mix of Kelp, Sea spaghetti and Dulse is a fab and easy intro to seaweeds. Much like a seasoning or stock to add to cooking.
Taste: Deep, Umami taste. Salty, beefy and hearty.
Eat raw or cooked
Why not try
- Add a tsp to soups, stews stocks and curries during cooking
- Sprinkle on vegetables with oil before roasting
- Rub into meat of fish before cooking
- Add two teaspoons in bread dough when adding the water
- High in Magnesium, Potassium, Calcium, Manganese, Iron, Copper, Zinc, Iodine
- High in Vitamin A, B2, B7, B12, C, E,
- Source of Vitamin B1, B3, B9, D
- High in Protein
- High in Dietary Fibre
- Low Fat
Organic Mixed Seaweed Flakes